Tank tracks? Some help requested :)

xScatta

My error code

Version = 1.4-release-6985.0.000

Time = Mon Dec 29 03:13:44 2014

Module = c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\grand theft auto san andreas\gta_sa.exe

Code = 0xC0000005

Offset = 0x0040D62A

EAX=36C6CFFC EBX=00000601 ECX=36C66FF4 EDX=016C46B0 ESI=36C6CFFC

EDI=36C66FF4 EBP=0028FBB4 ESP=0028FBB4 EIP=0080D62A FLG=00010246

CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B

You'd probably be best off asking someone like Ren_712 on these forums, he's very experienced with shaders. :D

Hey, guys!

I have a question because im not good at shaders. But Lua isn't problem. So let's go to the problem. I need to make Tank Tracks moving. I've seen in a MTA SA video by Einheit101

. He said he used shaders and some math calculations. But my problem is the shaders. Or if anyone know other idea how to make it then please say it :)

xScatta ( Sorry for that grammar )

As it's mentioned in the description of the video; "Working tracks will be available in San Andreas At War after the release of Eir. Such functions were CLEO-only befor i made this script."

This was made on MTA: Eir and not MTA: Blue. I find it hard to believe you'd as easily achieve something like this with MTA: Blue.

Now, it might be possible if you're good with shaders as really all you'd have to do is change the UV co-ordinates of a texture. You could then use the function dxSetShaderValue to change it depending on your velocity/speed/direction/whatever.

You'd probably be best off asking someone like Ren_712 on these forums, he's very experienced with shaders. :D