Real Tank shooting script!

Xwad

Hi i want to have a script to my server that allows that the tank cant shoot many times in succession? I mean that if i shoot with the tank and then i can shoot again after 10 sec and after that the same. So if i shoot with the tank then i must wait 10 sec to shoot again.

Edit this part of script:

setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 10 ) end, 690, 1) 
                setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 20 ) end, 1400, 1) 
                setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 30 ) end, 2100, 1) 
                setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 40 ) end, 2800, 1) 
                setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 50 ) end, 3500, 1) 
                setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 60 ) end, 4200, 1) 
                setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 70 ) end, 4900, 1) 
                setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 80 ) end, 5600, 1) 
                setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 90 ) end, 6300, 1) 
                setTimer (function() guiProgressBarSetProgress ( bar, 100 ) end, 6910, 1) 
                setTimer (toggle2, 7000, 1)