What Do U Want In MTA: BLUE?

Guest ozzyoli

this blue thing has really got me going , i must add a few things.

MTA blue needs every character usable , such as haitions, and cubans, and every character possible in single character, and if that cant happen then t least make it were all gangs in single player can be used and a few popular spawns like in .3 and .4 ,i would like the sailor to be misplaced and taking over for a air force soilder like on single player , the airbase has army dudes guarding , the air force solider should take place for sailor :) also a new game mode called like turf wars or something 1 gang vs another gang and if u dont vote for a team you will be kicked or something.thats not all , hope to make more post's soon

Things i would like to see in 'blue':

:arrow: Horizontal rotation

:arrow: Knock packet if someone can't join

:arrow: Get-Nick command for admins (That was planned for v0.3)

:arrow: Get-Nick-List command for admins

:arrow: 'player banned' (That was planned for v0.4)

:arrow: RC thingy's :)

:arrow: A sort of restart server command

:arrow: Get-Ban-List for admins

:arrow: Nick change command for clients

:arrow: Get-Motd command for admins

:arrow: Edit-Motd command for admins

:arrow: Synced Radio for passengers :)

:arrow: Car locations on the server

:arrow: Notification when a admin add/ deletes a ban

:arrow: Mini names on the radar

:arrow: Mark a player thingy

:arrow: Synced beach ball :)

Can't think of more

I want more game types. Deathmode is alright but it doesnt half get dull.

MTA should be more of a game less like a mod.

Keep Up The Gd Work!

:D Ozzyoli

gametypes - who gives a XXX :)

i think it would be nice if we have new characters, customizable characters with new skins. More to chose from, more classes, occupations and also weapons. This alone would give a huge boost for the whole game becasue every char can be different.

AND: configurable spawns.

Move the spawn point for (eg.) robber ANYWHERE on the map. I hate being forced at certain spawns.

and....FINALLY..JUST get rid of al the glitches and bugs and stuff not synced and weapons hitting the target is merely random...it should be game where the best skills give you an advantage and not like a LOTTERY game..eg. shooting someone with m60 for hours and nothing happens etc...

Add/Edit:

SYNC, SYNC, SYNC *everything* :) There's no point in stuff happening only on the local computer

(I think bandwith shouldnt be an issue)

• 10 months later...
what about capture the flag or something like that maybe is that a great idea

It was a great idea when it came out for Quake ages ago. Most multiplayer games seem to have a CTF mode these days. I keep saying that people should try to create new modes using GTA's features instead of tacking on existing gamemodes from other games.