Post your MTA mod ideas here!

post all your mta modding plans here

my plans for mods:

sea wars:

new boat, map...models, a round based gamemode in which 2 team have to fight each other on the sea

there could be all kind of boats form big military like boats for 5+ passengers to fast jetskis

all weapons allowed exept of rpg and sniper

another way it could be played is like: everyone starts with 1 jetski and infinite rocket ammo (you can leave the jetski and you just stand on it while its still moving and shoot)

plane wars:

passengers are attached to a plane and can use all weapons in a fight of planes...simple like that...

could also be implemented into ctf, and maybe even bombers and players attached to cars ;)

ninja mod (kinda tenchu online mod for gta :P):

new models (maps, players, weapons)

dm or manhunt or whatever with new weapons like shurikens (ninja throwing stars) katana that kills in 1 hit from behind (stealth kills) and if possible a grappling hook to climb arounf the map and suprise victims from above...

i have many other ideas like maybe a destruction derby mod or a mod designed for dodo duels....

exiting times 8)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your "ninja" gamemode idea would need extra work, i don't know if its so easy creating a new weapon from scratch (a grappling hook sounds difficult).

You'd have to prevent radar blips from being displayed too...

Sea and plane wars look nice, though...

There are LOTS of good ideas, i'm sure this post will soon be filled with some interesting suggestions... i have to post some of my old ideas, that could not be done before :)

TANK WARS!!

all the spawn skins in the server get switched with military skins, and all cars get replaced by tanks (btw is the panzer even gonna be in MTA:Blue? i wud think so :D)

Then all the tanks get modified, so they dont have unlimited hp. Then its just blowing up eachother left :P

Your "ninja" gamemode idea would need extra work, i don't know if its so easy creating a new weapon from scratch (a grappling hook sounds difficult).

You'd have to prevent radar blips from being displayed too...

Sea and plane wars look nice, though...

There are LOTS of good ideas, i'm sure this post will soon be filled with some interesting suggestions... i have to post some of my old ideas, that could not be done before :)

i know that the grappling hook could be a big problem but the gta modding community has come very far in many aspects, scm stuff, mem hacking, today were even able to change animations

but adding new weapons like the shurikens shouldnt be a problem, just make a new model, change some things in the weapons.dat file and replace another weapon

and about the radar..well theres already an option to get rid of it so i dont think this will be causing any problems but still im not a coder so im not 100% sure

im trying to get a team together for these jobs, i cant be bothered to model all that myself :)

and yeah, plz post your ideas im very interested to see them :)

U could make an capture the flag mode

With red and blue teams etc etc etc

U can make two flags and replace two weapons for a blue flag and and the red flag

U also need a script so people can type in !blue and !red for in teams also for if they get the flag

So if the blue people capture the red flag that the script says this person has the flag

When this persons dies the flag will return to the normal place

Just as when the cars blow up it will return to their former places

U have to delete cars and radar so it would be more fun

Blue and red suits are needed

Its not so damn hard but hey it can be fun to play

water world;

two GIGANTIC ships, with mounted guns

(done possible with memory adresses....)

in a map filled with nothing but water, these modeled ships will be

GINORMUS, and wil have teams of 16 on each boat.

people will be kicked for muntany.

and nice m60 wars will ensue.

8)

i like the boat and plane wars ideas , but I got another one:

+Helicopter wars+

Everybody is everybody's enemy , no teams , just like in Phom Phen '87 . You got an M60 , and someone is pilot , the other one is gunman , and you need to kill all other helicopters , most kills=win :D

Mr.Xanni

For the water world wars it would be a good idea to just remove the bridges and starfish, golf and prawn island of the map

Couse if you dont u only have the sea to use

Also it would be great if u could drive with the big large boat

And cannons wich destroy the boat

People with m60 shooting the people on the boat etc etc

Also it would be fun if u could use some kind of hooks to get on the other boat but that wont be really possible if u ask me ;)