Little question

Hi all, i was wondering about... if boats will be on this release (amazing job btw, i'm really impressed) does that mean players will be able to stand in a moving vehicle (which someone else's driving) and not just slide out of it like it happens now?

I'd be great not only for boats, but for cars and trucks too, so you could carry a "sentinel" on your car (even when it will be not so practical if u make drive-by shootings possible) :D

Thanks for your effort, MTA Team, and good job :wink:

Hi all, i was wondering about... if boats will be on this release

i refer to this link :)

MTA blue

does that mean players will be able to stand in a moving vehicle (which someone else's driving) and not just slide out of it like it happens now?

I'd be great not only for boats, but for cars and trucks too, so you could carry a "sentinel" on your car (even when it will be not so practical if u make drive-by shootings possible)

if MTA blue is going to be having "100 % of VC features" then this shud be possible, making a drive-by from a a packer with a car on it, sounds absolutly AWESOME :D

calculating the x,y,z coords after a rotation takes a little bit of math...

there may be some SCM function to do it though I honestly haven't looked into it...

eAi looked into it and its pretty promising what he did but its not the easiest job :)

but yes, its in the scm

I usualy get A's and B's for math :P Anyways , I hope that you can keep the car on the packer even after someone leaves the car , and the car is empety. Oh , and when the car explodes , the packed shouldnt explode :D

Also , the possibility to put people on the packer would be cool :D

Mr.Xanni