Would you rather.....?

Lukkaz

In a RPG gamemode would you rather choose a ped as a character or fully customization CJ  

6 members have voted

1. 1. In a RPG gamemode would you rather choose a ped as a character or fully customization CJ

• Peds are best
    • CJ FTW

Hey guys just looking to get the communities opinion on a project I'm working on, it's cnr/rpg based with quite a few twists, I won't give too many details but for those who are fans of RPGs would you rather select a ped as your character, or CJ with the ability to customize clothing, tats, weight, strength, ect?

Thanks guys

How about both?

With the level of customization I have planed for the cj skin, other players as peds would have an unfair advantage. Some article of clothing when equipped would allow for custom functions to boost stats. I also like the idea of having a static model with dynamic clothing over changing "clothes"as a ped and becoming a completely different character.

I also thought of creating four categories of character (black male (CJ), black female, white male and white female) by editting the txds of other skin ids so when a player buys clothes it then switching the skin to the same model with custom txd shirt, pants, head gear, ect. but that would require a lot of combinations and editing of lots of peds resulting in an intimidating client download size lol