Backflip

Hey Fellas,

Great work with the project so far! But I do have one little request: Could you possibly make it so that you can do proper backflips on the motorbikes in MTA as at the moment if you lean to far backwards in midair, he just falls off!

Anyway, this was just a small request that I thought would make stunt mode just a little more entertaining. If it's not possible then thats fine and thank you immensley for the brilliant work you have done so far.

Thank you.

have to correct you there dgtadude mate MTA is in a way supporting mods but in another way its not basically it is supporting "add ons" which has to be coded through either C or C++ therefore things like editing the scm for things wil not be at all possible as you only have access to making (i think) DLL'S through C/C++ so therefore editing amount of cars and origingal GTA files will not be supported (i dont think, correct me if im wrong)

MTA does not use the normal scm, we just use a dummy one thats 526 bytes long and can't be changed by addon developers (one of the few things). The addon (C/C++) has access to all the scm functions and can use them easily.

eAi

basically the addon dll will contain C++ functions, and a bunch of functions you can access from within blue..

one of those functions is called pfnSCM.. you can call any scm function w/ that..

what this means, is you can use SCM code but you can do it w/ C++ style syntax.. which is a very good thing,for those who found normal SCM coding to be a bit cumbersome.

Kent

there is enother multiplayer mod coming soon using c++.

dont think it will be as good.

There are already/was several GTA Multiplayer mods made in C++, for example YaMM, which was merged with MTA, to become MTA .3, I think.

MTA has had a lot longer to mature and become a lot more advanced.

-Skitzo

have to correct you there dgtadude mate MTA is in a way supporting mods but in another way its not basically it is supporting "add ons" which has to be coded through either C or C++ therefore things like editing the scm for things wil not be at all possible as you only have access to making (i think) DLL'S through C/C++ so therefore editing amount of cars and origingal GTA files will not be supported (i dont think, correct me if im wrong)

and can u do that in all servers ? or is that just in some ?