[SELL] MTA:DayZ Weapon System

[SG]Santeri

Hello. I'm here today to sell my MTA:DayZ Weapon System, it will add new primary weapons to your gamemode (must be uncompiled to install). This will include installation as for newbies it'll be hard I can say, basicly I will install it to your gamemode. This integrated system will add almost all of the Arma 2 DayZ weapons in to your gamemode with correct responding skins, models, damages and firing sounds. :)

Weapons that will be added in the installation process:

NOTE: All AK's use the same mag, all other weapons have own mags.

Assault Rifle - M4A3 CCO SD

Assault Rifle - MK 48 Mod 0

Assault Rifle - MG36

Assault Rifle - PKP

Assault Rifle - AK-107

Assault Rifle - AKS Gold

Assault Rifle - SA-58V ACOG

Assault Rifle - AKM

Sniper Rifle - DMR

Sniper Rifle - KVSK

Sniper Rifle - AS50

Sniper Rifle - CZ550

Sniper Rifle - Mosin 9130

Sniper Rifle - M24

Sniper Rifle - M107

Sniper Rifle - SVD DRAGUNOV CAMO

Rifle - SKS

Press this link to see my album!

Price: 15€ / 18$ / 12£

Contact information :arrow:

Email - [email protected]

Skype - ohhdzire

I have a question. If you have for example

Assault Rifle - M4A3 CCO SD

in your hands and other guy is having Assault Rifle - MG36 in his hands then do you will see his model and you will see your model? Or they will be the same?

No doubts on this one. Weapons work fine. If you have M4A3 CCO SD in your hand, then your friend will see it as M4A3 CCO SD. Same the other way, you will see the gun what your friend is holding. Also i wanted to mention that if you are intrested in buying, don't hesistate to contact me, I can show you the weapon system in a test server so you will actually see that it will work. Thanks for your question. Im glad to answer since I havn't seen anykind of problems within' the system yet :)

All these mods are just for the M4? how can you see different mod on the other players? you can't replace per-player.
All the weapons are for M4, I'm using objects. WeaponID to object id basicly. It works 100 percent with custom sounds on each weapon and even you don't want to buy it, then i can show it to you for free. Don't hesistate to contact me on skype. Thanx.
This isn't your resource plain n' simple, I found it off a leaked website full of scripts.

This actually is my creation. Basicly it isn't a resource, and if you find another system from leaked website, then how you can confirm it's mine? I tried to find this kind of creation for ages before i scripted it becouse, all the large DayZ servers has more weapons added to the MTA:DayZ gamemode but when i realised how its possible to script and make it, then i done it. There are various of versions of this kind of a weapon system but i've never seen any working one as released source untill i made my own and now I'm selling it. There are various of websites that has leaked resources of hard made scripts and i don't have seen any of my systems released/leaked by someone else yet except an edited gamemode of mine that I let my friend to release. :)

This is not your creation Santeri, It's me who scripted this weapon system, and not you, remember you.

Part of the credits goes to you but i didn't mention it at the post. I re-done whole system, soundsystem and system how the objects will be created and deleted. You gave me the system but never said its yours but if its really made by you, then you earn part of the credits but anyways, thanks and if you want, message me on skype and i can show the differences between your version and my version :).