money/ideas

i want to see robbing a store avalible in this and being able to drop money for example:

you and your clan take control of the malibu club and 3 of your team members takeoff in a heli to a store , one waits in the heli whaile the others get out and 2 of them are gaurding the store making sure the theft doesent go wrong while toe others steal the money. then after the store was robed it would say in the chat box "*... has robed the ... store" and you get to the base as fast as possible and then split up all the money, also i would like when you die you lose money and then there would be money laying around the dead body for the other person to steal! With the money you could buy maby health , weaponry, or maby even property or an industructable car for your gang or somtin

Does anybody agree

gtagamer , your post about mta blue would be quite disturbing if u ask me , be cuz during gangwars or just any regular gameplay mode , the pedestrains will just get in the way majorly ,. i like the idea of buying proprtey tho. and the money would be great. also , i think each spawn needs more ammo, and please dont start the spawn off with just a pistol like in gta3 . spawn with regular guns . or for even the more ultimate fun maybe the mta team can make it were you can choose your character and choose your own guns. does anybody agree with the wep select ;)

gtagamer , your post about mta blue would be quite disturbing if u ask me , be cuz during gangwars or just any regular gameplay mode , the pedestrains will just get in the way majorly ,. i like the idea of buying proprtey tho. and the money would be great. also , i think each spawn needs more ammo, and please dont start the spawn off with just a pistol like in gta3 . spawn with regular guns . or for even the more ultimate fun maybe the mta team can make it were you can choose your character and choose your own guns. does anybody agree with the wep select ;)

I think all that with spawns and ammo will be customisable from server-side :D