Question: What new characters?

In MTA Blue...

What characters will be in it the same from previous versions of MTA or since you restyling MTA whole new characters :roll::idea:

And uh mabey an idea but how about creating your own character (skin) ... That would be cool wouldnt it.. :lol:

Anyways let me know.. 8)

Posty, you still don't seem to understand that addons will not be unique to each server, you'll probably get lots of servers all running the same addons. Its not like MTAmA where server admins choose what code they want to run, its more like CS, where people download a mod then get to see all the servers running that mod.

eAi

Posty, you still don't seem to understand that addons will not be unique to each server, you'll probably get lots of servers all running the same addons. Its not like MTAmA where server admins choose what code they want to run, its more like CS, where people download a mod then get to see all the servers running that mod.

eAi

Meh, who cares :P I was right with the wait and see part though.

Mods will have complete control over how blue appears, they'll be able to change the colour of blue's interface, the background etc, as well as creating their own menus which can be displayed in game.

eAi

hate to make more referances to soldier of fortune 2 (beginning to sound more and more like blue, which shows how kool u guys are lol)

how a "ROC mod"

edits the menu, you can select admin-made options that effect gameplay.

god, noone cares lol.

Mods will have complete control over how blue appears, they'll be able to change the colour of blue's interface, the background etc, as well as creating their own menus which can be displayed in game.

eAi

Via DirectX, or is there an easier way (DX looks really complicated)?

Ok ThnQ for ansering my question on such short notice.. :D8)

keep up the good work.. :lol: