[Sell] 3D dx help lines for servers using race gamemode

Saml1er

How it works?

When a map starts all players 3D coordinates will be recorded and when a player gets TT 1 then his movements will be saved. When that map starts again then those dx lines will be rendered. If you think those 3D lines are in way then don't worry I can make those lines more thicker and you'll just barely see them.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bt2fu_gta-sa-2014-12-6-14-26-8-622_videogames

Start from 2:10, Skip my boring gameplay

NOTE: Sorry for bad quality and my chatbox. I failed many times making this video because I was lagging hard with gamebooster ( I couldn't find any other good recording tool )...

P.S Selling it for 7.5 euros but don't hesitate to contact me ( @ skype: Saml1er ), you can get it for even cheap price. :)

Good, but ER used it already long time

I made this script from scratch. It doesn't matter if they have it. Many servers use the same admin panel, don't they? ;)

Also there's no such thing like "copying" because if you made something without looking at someone's code then it's not copying/stealing. I'm just saying this because some guys call it stealing.

Why everybody wants to make money with their scripts...

What happened to just uploading stuff to community...

PS:

What about Fraps!

True dat...

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=73630&hilit=selling

Ahaan. Well that's that old. Bons changed his mind because he wanted to be a free scripting bot working 24/7 wasting his time. I sometimes feel like killing this guy :mrgreen:

@Bons: Every software is not for free. This is a script but its no different from a software. Its not a shame to ask for money for your work. Some guys get like only 1 hour free in a day and they script slowly. Sooner or later they finish a script. Now should they publish it? Hell no. Everyone is not free or way too kind like you. Sometimes people copy paste your code -> edit it -> Make minor changes -> compile it ( some may not ) -> and finally claim that they made it from scratch. That's the worst thing I hate about people. You never know. Some guys might have already published your script in different communities and claimed that they made it.

...@Bons: Every software is not for free. This is a script but its no different from a software. Its not a shame to ask for money for your work. Some guys get like only 1 hour free in a day and they script slowly. Sooner or later they finish a script. Now should they publish it? Hell no. Everyone is not free or way too kind like you. Sometimes people copy paste your code -> edit it -> Make minor changes -> compile it ( some may not ) -> and finally claim that they made it from scratch. That's the worst thing I hate about people. You never know. Some guys might have already published your script in different communities and claimed that they made it.

There is a little point in this which have to been remembered:

The whole plattform "Multitheftauto" including the Software, Community Page, Support and Forum is completely free for all of you guys. Nobody has to be sold anything to use this. You get the whole "MTA-Package" for free, a lot of peoples spend time in years to let this project alive. Remember!!! "For free"!!!

So what in hell is the reason to make money with scripts for a plattform and community which is living by having same interests?

Sorry for my bad english!

I made this script from scratch. It doesn't matter if they have it. Many servers use the same admin panel, don't they? ;)

Also there's no such thing like "copying" because if you made something without looking at someone's code then it's not copying/stealing. I'm just saying this because some guys call it stealing.

I agree that it is not copying or stealing. I just want say that this idea already realized in other server, and this script not is innovation. And so you made nice script :)

Ahaan. Well that's that old. Bons changed his mind because he wanted to be a free scripting bot working 24/7 wasting his time. I sometimes feel like killing this guy :mrgreen:

@Bons: Every software is not for free. This is a script but its no different from a software. Its not a shame to ask for money for your work. Some guys get like only 1 hour free in a day and they script slowly. Sooner or later they finish a script. Now should they publish it? Hell no. Everyone is not free or way too kind like you. Sometimes people copy paste your code -> edit it -> Make minor changes -> compile it ( some may not ) -> and finally claim that they made it from scratch. That's the worst thing I hate about people. You never know. Some guys might have already published your script in different communities and claimed that they made it.

How is he wasting his time? He's being nice helping the community by creating free scripts, it's very nice for those who aren't as willing and/or capable of learning to code.

Also, scripts for MTA is not a software, it's very different. If anything, it's but a small plugin for MTA. What people fail to realize around these forums is that what MTA offers is but a very, very noob-friendly API. It's so friendly and well documented it's basically impossible not to learn it.

And then those who think their "Lua level" is 90% try to do something outside of MTA, say "raw" Lua coding - they quickly realize that it's not like anything what they wrote for MTA. It's a lot harder and much more time consuming actually writing a software, than a plugin for a software using their API.

Now I'm not trying to say whether selling your scripts is right or wrong, in the end that is up to the MTA Team or even Rockstar(If MTA Team is found to make profit out of MTA without permission from Rockstar, Rockstar can and probably will issue a cease and desist), depending how in-depth you want to go.

But by all means, if you want to try to sell it go ahead. If people are interested, they'll buy it.

Personally I would just find this script to be an annoyance, rather than anything interesting. But that's my opinion ;)