Gangwars?!

yeah along w/ the community of addon developers who will be stuck as well :-P

we're working on ideas for developers to pool their resources and work together.. :-)

Sounds good. And like I've said, the best reason to have a dev on msn is to report bugs, cheats, and then, get help :P I'm just glad you cant keep teasin me with "the new core is sooo cool!" cuz i know a bit about it now :P

i think some higher ups should get together and agree on some STANDARD rules for all wars that way there will be no bitching or whining about that kinda shit

i'm sure that the MTA team or specific voluteers can come up with a standard gangwar format that everyone can agree on

it would make the gangwar scene alot easier to do and alot more fun

i don't just mean removing weapons and shit i mean lSTANDARDIZE gangwar

because too many times a war turns into a huge flamewar becuase of stupid shit

ei... FKU vs TmM that was completly unnessary( it started becuase of misscomunication)

so if all these thing are going to be improved in "BLUE" why not improve gangwars too

trust me if there is a standard set of rules there will be less flaming and alot more fun

i don't just mean removing weapons and shit i mean lSTANDARDIZE gangwar

because too many times a war turns into a huge flamewar becuase of stupid shit

ei... FKU vs TmM that was completly unnessary( it started becuase of misscomunication)

so if all these thing are going to be improved in "BLUE" why not improve gangwars too

trust me if there is a standard set of rules there will be less flaming and alot more fun

well, no form of coding i know can make stupid people stop

flaming...sorry.