Scripting for money [edit: no longer]

DiSaMe

Edit: There have been some changes and I don't script for money now. I might start again, but I'm not planning to in the nearest future.

This is something I lacked interest for in the past, but now I think it's the only way to get things moving. So I decided to become a paid scripter.

Introduction

I've been scripting on MTA SA since 2008, when I was 14 years old. While I never scripted for money, scripting was my hobby and I've done plenty of things during those years. The scripts I've made include bone attachments and NPC traffic.

Portfolio

To evaluate my skills, you can take a look at my works in these links:

http://crystalmv.net84.net - website of my scripts which I've released to use for free

My Youtube scripts video playlist - videos of various scripts which I've done in the past, some of which I don't even have anymore

My server's topic. Although the server is far from finished, I have received some positive feedback from players

So I think you can see what I'm made of :)

Details on paid scripting

Since this is my first time, I'm not ready for big projects. But I still could accept requests for smaller scripts that could easily interact with bigger projects. For example, I won't accept a request for one big roleplay gamemode, but I will probably accept individual requests for job scripts with scripting interface that allows them to run as a part of one big roleplay gamemode.

Things which I may do:

• General Lua/MTA scripting, obviously
  • Basic SQL scripting
  • Stuff related to geometry, rotations, etc.

Because this list is only meant to allow you to get a grasp of what I'm more likely to accept, it's not exhaustive, and decision will be made for each request individually.

Script ownership

By buying the scripts which I make under your request, you will become the sole owner. That is, you will gain the right to modify, copy, redistribute, sell and use them in whatever other way the owner may use them.

Payments

Price: depending on script, I think the prices would vary mostly from 5 to 30 Euro, but they're not limited to this range. The price will be decided for each scripting request individually.

I accept payments via PayPal.

Contact info

E-mail: [email protected]

Edited by Guest

A little bit off-topic, but Skrill is classified as an unreliable company (not officially claimed as unreliable, but many official sources say it is not supported due to either massive amounts of complaints or lack of information - there's even more of these elsewhere in the web; oh and BBB had a F mark on Moneybookers some time ago), I suggest to use PayPal only. I ordered closure of my account on Skrill a year ago and I am glad I did, could've ended up worse. There are both good and bad reviews of Skrill, but more bad than good. Skrill is ex-Moneybookers, by the way, and keep in mind that this company is working in London, UK. Personal experience with London related companies is very bad. They either vanish with your money and never answer their phone, and this is not just one company I have dealt with, it is many companies. I am not from the UK, so foreigners are easy to cheat. Skrill has got better reliability however, but they are tricky and really slow...

And earlier when I had issues with those companies, I contacted a lawyer to write them a warning. And because they did not respond and when they did it got even deeper into worse things I decided to cut it before it could have blown up into a big mess. It is just not worth it with these things, just go with PayPal, as it is the most reliable digital payments company and they also respond very fast to any issues you have. I had issues with a purchase I made from Germany and I got it fixed in one day.

Lol, you created a tree generator too. (at your Youtube channel)

Click

(sorry for going off topic, I was just surprised)

Yeah, I did make a generator, but a couple of videos is the only thing I've produced (in case someone assumes wrong, it's not the same script in the image under that link). I tried making my own streamer to avoid reaching the element limit, but object creation/destruction were very slow back then. Also, trees were streamed out at short distance, but this problem would become less relevant with some improvements.

A little bit off-topic, but Skrill is classified as an unreliable company

Well, then I guess I'll stick with PayPal for now before I see what's what.

• Moderators
it's not the same script in the image under that link

The link under was my tree generator or well it was more like a world generator. Generating a custom mta world for a gamemode similar to rush/minecraft, but it never came to that(the gamemode itself).