Important hacker to be taken care of

Alright i dunno how to get an IP off MTA (if anyone knows tell me) but if u goto the GanjaNet.org server u should be able to spot "BLooD" who was able to take every car... and spawn them at the sailor spawn point (kinda funny) how do I know? He actually confessed then kept doing it over and over. I noticed this at the party server too and believe he was there. Again I don't know the IP but the name is "BLooD" and supposedly he has a bot too. When we threatened to ban (when we can't for the server has no scripts) he said he'd simply ask Rhino to unban him, and a member [sWAT]Hunter was all for this fellow... and he too was caught wth the never ending clip of the m60.

I have a log file saved of the entire session. You'll also find a speed hacker or two, one by the name of {DON}Pui or something

http://mm.intellstat.com/mta.txt

this new hack is quite a pain in the ass and has to be patched (put blue on hold for a day).

BLooD...NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CAR OF!!!!!! Why aint someone already on this guys? I have seen no admins in most servers. I wish there was always one present, then this A**HOLE would be outa here!

Suggestions....................?

I suggest Valium.

Valium? why?? why waste drugs on garbage? i suggest a chrome smith and wesson. :wink: