[REL] GTA V Tuning Shop | By Al3grab

Al3grab

Yo,

Simple GTA V Garage alike ( a bit ) tuning shop.

OLD IMAGE PREVIEW:

15971.png

OLD VIDEO PREVIEW

You can change prices and all from ( ClientData.lua ) file.

You can change language from ( LanguageData.lua ) file.

1.2 BUG FIXES AND IMPROVMENTS

1.1 FIXED BUGS AND IMPROVED CAMERA SYSTEM

Community:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... s&id=10497

The script is not compiled, so you might wanna keep my copyrights. maybe..

Edited by Guest
  • Thanks 1
That camera angle is nauseating.

ikr

and btw why are you such a d**k

I'm a dick for giving my honest opinion? Why can't the camera just be straight, or face the car in a manner that's _useful_?

You can't see the rims, you can't see the rear end, other places that are useful.

I'm a dick for giving my honest opinion? Why can't the camera just be straight, or face the car in a manner that's _useful_?

You can't see the rims, you can't see the rear end, other places that are useful.

If you actually saw the video you will know that the camera moves wherever you go.

Am not talking about the resource. f*** it, ive put zero work on it.

whenever you reply on someone youre either a dick or being cocky, stop treating people like they're idiots and you are better than them. just being an mta member does not make you better than anyone.

Nvm. f***k it, whatever.

Al3grab, Woovie simply stated the camera angles are nauseating, which is true. It's called feedback, neither of what he said was or should be considered offensive(or asshol-ish as you seem to call it).

If anything, it was feedback. If you can't take criticism without going completely crazy, you should not publicly release your resources like this. Nauseating things are a big issue for some people, just because you might not find it nauseating does not mean others will not. And there will always be feedback, both positive and negative - no matter where or what you release.

He never stated that it looked bad or anything, just that the resource has odd camera angles. So chillax bud :roll:

Al3grab, Woovie simply stated the camera angles are nauseating, which is true. It's called feedback, neither of what he said was or should be considered offensive(or asshol-ish as you seem to call it).

If anything, it was feedback. If you can't take criticism without going completely crazy, you should not publicly release your resources like this. Nauseating things are a big issue for some people, just because you might not find it nauseating does not mean others will not. And there will always be feedback, both positive and negative - no matter where or what you release.

He never stated that it looked bad or anything, just that the resource has odd camera angles. So chillax bud :roll:

I was talking about his general attitude in the forums, not about his feedback for the resource :roll:. Maybe I was stressed out because of the exams. Thanks and good luck to everyone in their exams :wink:

yeah, true, woovie takes the wrong meaning of what I post... I just said "Nobody would come to your horizon roleplay server !! becuase you insulted many players lol", and he deleted my post and said If you do it again, you're gonna be banned..

What wrong thing did I do? Telling to stop doing this thing that thing....? Is it bad? No..

He thought I insulted the horizon roleplay owner..... did I?

In my server's post, 45 people insulted me and my server telling F***er a*******e and n**b.... But still none of them were banned or their posts weren't removed....

why? I am an untouchable? am I always guilty? No...

Woovie, srsly, I didn't do anything, and you just deleted my posts and said you're gonna ban me... Please.... your a moderator, and I respect it, but why think great of yourself? Can you make your own game? can u program your own window? I am not being smart, but there are many more people better than you (not me maybe can't judge myself)

Sorry If I sounded rude, but I didn't Insult you... Till today...

yours sincerely,

Deepu

Deepu, I think you should look at your own behaviour on these forums before you jump at others. You claiming that Woovie behaves rude is just hypocritical. Majority of your posts that I have read, you've always gotten into a fight with one another, you always take things as an offense, and you always need to defend yourself for some reason.

Either way, I'd say this has been derailed enough, so lets stay on topic? :lol:

yeah, true, woovie takes the wrong meaning of what I post... I just said "Nobody would come to your horizon roleplay server !! becuase you insulted many players lol", and he deleted my post and said If you do it again, you're gonna be banned..

What wrong thing did I do? Telling to stop doing this thing that thing....? Is it bad? No..

He thought I insulted the horizon roleplay owner..... did I?

In my server's post, 45 people insulted me and my server telling F***er a*******e and n**b.... But still none of them were banned or their posts weren't removed....

why? I am an untouchable? am I always guilty? No...

Woovie, srsly, I didn't do anything, and you just deleted my posts and said you're gonna ban me... Please.... your a moderator, and I respect it, but why think great of yourself? Can you make your own game? can u program your own window? I am not being smart, but there are many more people better than you (not me maybe can't judge myself)

Sorry If I sounded rude, but I didn't Insult you... Till today...

yours sincerely,

Deepu

Report button?

report what Anu? ok fine.... I'll stop giving messages that are bad and say, good comments everywhere...

Anu, I wont talk to u

woovie, I am out of this topic, if u want you can delete this and the previous message..

Sorry, if I sounded so rude....

Peace.