And it could include a few mods too ... like .. Shorter Sniper shot range .. or longer .. cause it would be pretty easy to snipe someone from far ..

Well .. again .. the far .. the best ..

not exactly. u have to remember that in mta, the ppl arent as stupid as the ai in vc. they arent gonna stay in one position, or walk really slowly, even if they aren't expecting u.

Yes , you should call rockstar and tell them you want them to do a press release announcing that "MTA 0wnz"

Does anyone know why GTA 3 and Vice didn´t have mp ?

Were they concerned that no one would want to play it online ?

Did the MTA team ever speak to anyone from rockstar ?

Does rockstar know about MTA ? What did they say ?

Seriously though, they should be thankful.

i got a cool ider you make it so theres members of a team sort of like cs were you got sniper spy and shit with spy he can hide for like 1 min and then bercomes visible thatl be cool and you can be cop and chase down the robbers and arrest them then on there screen it says busted or some thing ?

land itl be cool if you can put bomes on cars then it moves and boom its gone :D

juist my 2 cenc

whos really cares

.. me obviously , else I wouldn´t be asking. Heh.

Point was, MTA does attract people to GTA.

I am curious as to what they think in regards to seeing someone adding mp to their game (something they should have done to begin with in my view).

More specifically, I am curious as to why they didnt make a mp part in GTA 3 and Vice city.

Seeing how you didnt have an answer to any of the questions, I dont understand why you `replied´ ("you" being "<547>montana").

heh i was browsing radio stations the other day, was on bbc radio 2 at the time for some reason, and they started playing a song from vc, cant remember which, but 1 off the car radios.. and the dj said "here is a song from the 80's which is used in the PC game MTA" not GTA, i couldnt believe my ears lol

heh i was browsing radio stations the other day, was on bbc radio 2 at the time for some reason, and they started playing a song from vc, cant remember which, but 1 off the car radios.. and the dj said "here is a song from the 80's which is used in the PC game MTA" not GTA, i couldnt believe my ears lol

heh, i wonder how much they paid him :x