New blue information section and forum launched

eAi

We will also be allowing some developers pre-release access so that they can help us iron out any bugs (contact us if you wish to apply).
Who in particular do i need to contact? anyone? Also "developer" is a fairly loose term, I've dabbled in all areas of GTA modding, scripting, mapping, object / vehicle and player creation, is there a particular style of "developer" its aimed to?

Not that i doubt you, or your abilities, but how can this be? R* hasn't even confirmed a pc version yet (hell, ps2 version isnt even done!), so either your not taking chances and planning ahead, or you know something we don't. But i'm glad your considering it.

Blue looks great so far! can't wait :D

Not that i doubt you, or your abilities, but how can this be? R* hasn't even confirmed a pc version yet (hell, ps2 version isnt even done!), so either your not taking chances and planning ahead, or you know something we don't. But i'm glad your considering it.

I think it's a precaution so that someone else doesn't register it and try to sell it for a high price (supply and demand) to the MTA team (known as cybersquatting).

/me is working on a device that shoots electricity through my brain the moment the news page is updated

drivebys! beautiful, that was always a sore spot with mta. great to finally learn about blue's features. about time you guys loosened yer lips :wink:

I will withhold the burning question however.....ah hell no i won't. is everybody gonna be able to driveby, or just the driver?

• 2 weeks later...
GtaT is presumed dead , VMP is dead. MTA is the only one who is left. I hope the MTA team also creates some form of multiplayer for SA , that woudl realy "kickass". GTA SA is going to be much bigger then any GTA mod that exists today. Also , I dont know if comple intregrations is such a good plan , if GTA crashes , MTA also crashes , and youll lose your scrore . Anyways , good luck...

no this is going 2 be a tough battle between GTAT,MTA and GTA:C(MTA maybe in 1st position right now, but time will tell 8) )

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/09/09/news_6107098.html

• 1 month later...
And yet you still bump it.

Now hope in what? An old news post announcing the opening of a now established section of the forum?

i belive a while ago you told wheelman you cannot bump a sticky, or maybe it was one of the other team members....either way :P

(assuming announcements work like stickys :roll: )

• 10 months later...