Welcome to the BLUE section

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGWTFLOLOLOLOL :shock::D:):lol:

this is gonna rock the boat

btw, have u guys been thinking on including several game modes, like ctf (or sort of), team deathmatch, or maybe something like "rob the bank", racing.... the options are illimited :shock:

u guys are doing a gr8 job

/me bows

btw will it support more players? i v looked into my crystalballz and i have seen servers with 100+ players...? :shock:

gl team, u already have our eternal gratitude, i d stick posters with you in my room if there were any :P

love ya :D

They could presumably be modded to be bulletproof.

i wonder waht the car spawning system wud be like. wat if u drove a boat to the middle of nowwhere and jumped into the sea? then there wud be a boat that no1 cud get to unless they have another boat... and since they are invincible (on the modded server) there is no way they can be blown up tobe respawned

They could presumably be modded to be bulletproof.

i wonder waht the car spawning system wud be like. wat if u drove a boat to the middle of nowwhere and jumped into the sea? then there wud be a boat that no1 cud get to unless they have another boat... and since they are invincible (on the modded server) there is no way they can be blown up tobe respawned

very good point probly when you die the boats go back.

i got a question. when you get in a car as passenger you cant hear the car engine unless you press foward. could you sort that it would make it more realistic 8)