Welcome to the BLUE section

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got vc on the gamble that mta was gonna develop multiplayer for it. at that time, they hadnt said anything about it, but i hoped. of course, i woulda bought it anyways

so u knew about a little group called mta b4 they made it? i think thats what anthrax means by it not makin any sense

No, he meant that it didn't make any sense because slothman said that he was going to get it in case MTA made a version for it. He then said that he would have got it anyway, which disagrees with the first statement.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the forum dedicated to the discussion of blue, our new core technology.

To get "clued up" on what blue will be capable of, please read http://www.multitheftauto.com/blue.php

Do not ask for a release date, we do not know when we will complete it, it'll be released when its done.

Important

I thought i'd take this moment to ask people to promote MTA - if you are a member of another forum, post a thread telling everyone how great MTA is, as they say, the more the merrier!

eAi

You guys do know your like 6 months past April fools right? :shock::D

i got vc on the gamble that mta was gonna develop multiplayer for it. at that time, they hadnt said anything about it, but i hoped. of course, i woulda bought it anyways

so u knew about a little group called mta b4 they made it? i think thats what anthrax means by it not makin any sense

No, he meant that it didn't make any sense because slothman said that he was going to get it in case MTA made a version for it. He then said that he would have got it anyway, which disagrees with the first statement.

ye thats what i meant thanks!!

when you suppose to finish mta blue ?

stupid question read rules of the forum n00b! :!:

i know the rules, but guys who do mta know their capabilities, work speed, and their know what is going on so they could suppos when they finish mta blue

and if you wanna affront me, dont do that, mayby i have "noob" under nick but im not stupid.