Welcome to the BLUE section

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take Two Interactive could probably sue us for not acknowledging that Vice City is their trademark, but I doubt they would. Best to be safe.

eAi

Take2 would be very foolish to kill out the MTA with some stupid law sues, more likely is that MTA has boosted Take2's GTA sales :D

Take Two Interactive could probably sue us for not acknowledging that Vice City is their trademark, but I doubt they would. Best to be safe.

eAi

Take2 would be very foolish to kill out the MTA with some stupid law sues, more likely is that MTA has boosted Take2's GTA sales :D

It probably has... but they'd never ever admit that.

so ur sayin none had the game till they released mta cuz thats what it sounds like

i had modded GTA: VC a lot, and whilst browsing the VC modding sites i got a link to MTA, it was after that i made a full reinstall of VC to get MTA working :D

since then i've never had any use for mods, so it lifted out a great deal on hdd to, after that i played MTA:VC till finally 0.4 got released. I got my hands on GTA III before the release, so i was rdy :) basicly MTA got me wanting GTA 3...

Ditto. If you look at the posts on here, you'll see lots of people saying "is it worth buying the PC version for MTA?", and most of them end up doing so. I'm sure only a small percentage ask first, so I expect theres some other users who bought it for MTA... Which is nice :)

eAi

Ditto. If you look at the posts on here, you'll see lots of people saying "is it worth buying the PC version for MTA?", and most of them end up doing so. I'm sure only a small percentage ask first, so I expect theres some other users who bought it for MTA... Which is nice :)

eAi

Yep, I found out about MTA, and bought gta3 :P Then when I heard about VC, I got VC, lol. MTA is one of the only reasons I got the game for PC.