Welcome to the BLUE section

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually if the SERVER crashes then its a prob with the persons comp so auto-reconnect would be useless then.... you cant connect to a server that was closed out for some reason

Ive never heard a report of the 0.4 nor the 0.4.1 server crashing.

Autorecconnect is set not to work if you are kicked, as presumably the admin doesnt want you to automatically return.

0.41 is quite stable. It allmost never crashes , I did get an out of memmory error when I had Battlefield Vietnam and UT2004 Demo minimized (and playing , not pauzed) , and I was playing MTA. Weird... :P Anyways , Im sure MTA 0.5/MTA BLUE will rock. Im playing MTA since the first version that was called MTA , and everytime , it got better , MTA just rules.

Oh , and I dont know if im supposed to say this , but Opium told me that there is another multiplayer project starting , and that Ijs and some others are helping them , or something.

Damn! Why cant I post the convo? It gets reversed!

Mr.Xanni

0.41 is quite stable. It allmost never crashes , I did get an out of memmory error when I had Battlefield Vietnam and UT2004 Demo minimized (and playing , not pauzed) , and I was playing MTA. Weird... :P Anyways , Im sure MTA 0.5/MTA BLUE will rock. Im playing MTA since the first version that was called MTA , and everytime , it got better , MTA just rules.

Oh , and I dont know if im supposed to say this , but Opium told me that there is another multiplayer project starting , and that Ijs and some others are helping them , or something.

Damn! Why cant I post the convo? It gets reversed!

Mr.Xanni

No, i dont think IJs will be working on another mp project as i think he devotes all of his free time to mta ;)

Why would he be working on another multiplayer mod? It seems pointless to me.

• Moderators

Why would he be working on another multiplayer mod? It seems pointless to me.

I agree with Jon, isnt MTA the most powerful MP MOD for gta3/vc?