Welcome to the BLUE section

I hope it will also be possible to make (new) missions with the option to play them Co-Op. Imagine how cool it would be if 16 guy's could do the "The Job" mission or sumthin'.

Wouldn't that be awesome. 8)

that would kick ass.it would be like sven co-op for halflife only with out the mp3 player :(

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: There are really not enough words..

Being one who has played since the 1st gta3 mta versions...This is amazing,impressive,superb,exquisite(No I didn't need to look at the dictionary)...You have truly outdone yourselves this time 8) ...I'll be reading the forums everyday now.. :) Fantastic really,can't wait for more information :idea: ...I still remember when I was "OMFG this rocks my pants!(Well,not my pants :shock: ,but it does rock! :lol: )" while playing the 1st versions of gta3 mta..And now I look at this...

Words can't describe what you did. :idea:

You shouldn't have told us about this Blue core so "early"... Now I can't sleep at night because of you! :D

Seriously folks, all those game modes, teamplay possibilities, boats... And the reduced lag, the more stable core... It's just like a dream! :shock:

This year I'm not waiting Christmas - I'm waiting Blue! :D

thats brilliant!!! , i have a suggestion for vc radio too , as when ever i start the game in mta , the radio tracks are always beginning at the same track , maybe you can do something about having the radio starting from a different song each time?

Oh god yeah. I hate that. They don't have to be synced or anything - just a random starting point.

thats brilliant!!! , i have a suggestion for vc radio too , as when ever i start the game in mta , the radio tracks are always beginning at the same track , maybe you can do something about having the radio starting from a different song each time?

Oh god yeah. I hate that. They don't have to be synced or anything - just a random starting point.

Totally agree on that one, make it a default :D