Welcome to the BLUE section

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
We'll be using this area to keep you up-to-date on the progress of blue.

So... are we up-to-date on the progress of Blue?

That page hasn't changed since it first went up.

I guess they are focusing more on the blue than the updates. It could probably have a huge progress update like 0.4.5 but no news. I would rather have them working on blue than the site. But everything needs updates. Right now I think they fixed a few bugs and hopefully the bug that makes you crash about every 30 minutes.

about the citizens walking and driving that would be cool if you could enable and disable it they wouldnt have to be synced but at least you could see a set on ur game and they could see a different set on theirs hey its somthing to do when no one else is in the server lol plus it woudl be fun pulling cars out of the air lol(how they would see it) oh yeah and in any of the new releases are the next islands gonna be open on gta 3? yeah it is a good idea to keep only one island because of amount of people over a large area but why portland? can't you guys make it possible to have the server choose wich island? and in all the screens I was seeing for GTA3:MTA they were near the stadium and that would be great if you could play on shorside val :D oh yeah how do you reply to messeges I see alot of quotes like somone quotes on mine or others but yeah how do you reply to a specific messege? well thanks if anyone cares to even read this LOL :shock:

in MTA Blue I know map mods will be allowd but what if we make our own mods how would we allow them on our servers? and how what extent of modding? will you allow everything to be modded rigth down to vehicle stats and buildings?

in MTA Blue I know map mods will be allowd but what if we make our own mods how would we allow them on our servers? and how what extent of modding? will you allow everything to be modded rigth down to vehicle stats and buildings?

Map mods would involve buildings, and car mods only involve a few files so yes.

wtf r u doing, triple posting? stop the spam, post one at a time, wait for a reply, dont be so damn impatient.

he's new,

eek just use the edit button to change your post, if you want to add something to it ;)

I know you dont have to be so negative XcR

You were a n00b once.. you also didn't know the rules :roll:

I know you dont have to be so negative XcR

You were a n00b once.. you also didn't know the rules :roll:

cool, show me 8)

what do you mean show me? What I meant was, when you joined the MTA Forums, you probably asked a million questions. Am I Right, or Am I wrong?

you sir...are 100% wrong, and now you two, stop spamming this thread, ok?

when I joined this forum I didn't a bunch of questions back then. I didn't have to.

I didn't mean everyone, happyrock. I meant that some n00bs might ask questions, that don't require an answer

and i meant that you were wrong about xcr

god, back in the days people would read the 'manual' and didn't ask

well eagle this isnt the thread to discuss this but, i signed up to the forum in october... i was playing mta for months and months before that, so i didnt really have to ask stupid questions, having experience for the length of time previous to when i signed up.

and i meant that you were wrong about xcr

god, back in the days people would read the 'manual' and didn't ask

To be fair, the manual is out of date (although the majority of it does still apply).

erm, it isn't the manual that comes with .4.1 is placed in the mta folder and is up to date