[SERVER] Funny Theft Auto

juanruiz85

Hi to everyone

For now this project is stopped because the original server back to be online

later i will release some scripts that maybe other people can use

please visit my github if you need a basic freeroam/RPG gamemode

https://github.com/juanruiz85/project-roleplay/

IP Adress: Server Offline mtasa://------------:22003 update 13 /August / 2016

Here three videos that did that some staff of FTA get mad xD .... but really i like a lot their server and because of this I stop the project, maybe i not will put at server online but i will work in this gamemode on my free time.. then this project not is dead

i think that for now i will remove this resource of the gamemode because its a copy of FTA Script and i not want BAN :(

Please visit FTA server mtasa://185.101.94.137:22003 maybe you can found me there.

or their web page http://fulltheftauto.net/

We used the following resources for give more life to the gamemode:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would be nice if you used your own resources, however you stated the community resources that you used and who made it and I think people should learn from you.

P.S: If you can't script, don't make a server, just join one.

• 1 month later...

I think he have some of his own resources but the community scripts he is using are basic such as hospitals and greenzones which will look same even if he had scripted.

P.S: If you can't script, don't make a server, just join one.

Why not? MTA is not all about scripting. I bet some of the freeroam server with no extra resources have more players than your server which have good resources (if you have one :D:D ). If a player have marketing skills to get players in his server then he can get players even though there is no unique scripts. All server owner care about players. For example - If I had a default freeroam server with 100 players then I wouldn't care whatever other say about lack of good script. At the end the server have 100 players and that is all matters.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...