A new methode

• MTA Team

When we started 0.3 we ditched the previous-car-methode. The first route we took was the pdestrian methode. But we had a lot of problems with it. We had to look for a new methode so we came up with the actor/dummy methode. We persuit that method for a long time, but there was one problem. There was some ingame delay with it. So in the last few days our brilliant team came up with a brand new methode which is in development as we speak. It should take away the ingame delay.

Edited by Guest
I found a memory address to make actors animate. I got them walking when other players move 8) .

are you talking about editing the ram? about 6 month ago i was messing with the missions and i got another "player" to span in my hideout somehow and it would move the same as i moved. if it is the ram than can you tell me the ram line? and what program do you use to edit things other than varables in ram?

I found a memory address to make actors animate. I got them walking when other players move 8) .

are you talking about editing the ram? about 6 month ago i was messing with the missions and i got another "player" to span in my hideout somehow and it would move the same as i moved. if it is the ram than can you tell me the ram line? and what program do you use to edit things other than varables in ram?

pretty good memory editor i use is Artmoney

Use to use it to hack ubi.com lol and chg my name to an ubi admin rofl. But now ubis blocked itself off the process list.....

But its simple, search for a string or such, pretty basic