Free Development VMs!

qaisjp

I'm not affiliated with these guys, but they've got a really good product and I'm sure many of you could make use of this free cloud development platform! Check out this screenshot!

By default you're on a free plan (basically if you leave the VM alone for about an hour, it'll turn off, so you need to keep on the ball developing), and there's a pretty good connection. (90 ping, GB<-->US)

g3h8b

It runs Linux 64bit, so you can't run MTA right out of the box (you'll need to install certain packages), and I suggest you upload your existing resources to dropbox and download a zip directly through ssh rather than uploading it manually (manual uploads are limited to 20 mb).

Have fun!

vkdzj

And be nice! Don't abuse this service!

Oh, and I can't forget a link!

Really, thanks for sharing it o.O . I will try :D

This guy informed be of a bug I also came across: 7s06i

Like I said:

It runs Linux 64bit, so you can't run MTA right out of the box (you'll need to install certain packages), and I suggest you upload your existing resources to dropbox and download a zip directly through ssh rather than uploading it manually (manual uploads are limited to 20 mb).

read https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/In ... leshooting

Really, thanks for sharing it o.O . I will try :D

This guy informed be of a bug I also came across: 7s06i

Like I said:

read https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/In ... leshooting

I told you that I had resolved. The problem was that I was trying with mta for 32 bits as I saw in your screenshot. Anyway, this was the first time I install a server on linux.