HELP PLEASE

I cant post in useful topics for some reason that why its here so anyway

Whenever I try to join a server a message states that the server is full or unresponsive when I click force connect it loads the client then in the chat box says Connecting...

Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec)

On every server help what should I do?

:arrow:

Well . i remmember some time ago when i was beta testing mta .. i had a problem with my nickname . i dont know if it was because of the beta or something . but i was using "TmM_Dgtadude" after longs hard hours i fugured that if i just used "dgtadude" it would work . try limitting the characters on your nick , or try another one for test . who knows .. maybe it'll work ...

I cant post in useful topics for some reason that why its here so anyway

Whenever I try to join a server a message states that the server is full or unresponsive when I click force connect it loads the client then in the chat box says Connecting...

Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec)

On every server help what should I do?

:arrow:

wait till theres a player slot free >_<

force connect to a full server doesnt work, at least not to my knowledge

if its the same on every server, even if it isnt full than your ase must be screwed

then i would try to reinstall ase adn mta and see what happens but it might be just a firewall

which game? gta3 or vc?

there should be plenty of uk vc servers and theres at least 1 uk server for gta3 (im swiss and my ping is about 40-50 there)

sometihng must be wrong or maybe nobody was playing at that moment and you had the players-not empty modifier on in ase

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...