Dodo Duel -rules and events-

l2ebel

hey just make it say in the GServers.nl when a player joins

That's not too useful, I told Dominix (who was in the normal shoreside server) about it, and we got loads of random people joining, causing trouble. In the end we had to restart with a passworded server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More dodo duelling :D

• :arrow: Saturday 7pm GMT
    :arrow: Sunday 7pm GMT

Server: 217.170.21.66:2004

Pass: itsddtime

It's now held in SSV at the end of the unused runway. Shooters must stand on the yellow/grey striped bit. Cars must be parked on the lower level or further up the runway. Always spawn cop and bring cop cars to the runway so people can spawn there. Also, if possible, bring reserve dodos to the runway.

It's much better to have the platform elevated to make it somewhat more challenging to the pilot. having it at near water level in such a wide open area is not as fun for the pilot. Also having it elevated gives the pilot a chance to recover from a lamp-posting.

The wind in portland makes flying so much better, the airport is dead air.

The wind in portland makes flying so much better, the airport is dead air.

yes yeeeeeeees..! someone who actually feels wind! unlike most of you noobs *coughmadboycoughmikecough* (btw airport is much better for tricks n stunts coz of no wind ktnx).

you probably confused me with reb there, i've always been talking about the winds, it's reb who says that it's bullpoop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well lets see how many would join..

:arrow: Dodo duel!

Date: Sunday

Time: 8pm GMT

Pass: itsddtime

Map: Portland/mafia hill

yes mike im lazy :P

oh but tell me, can we switch the server to portland? or should we use the other server?

I have an idea:

Dodo Duel

Date: Sunday

Time: 8pm GMT

Password: itsddtime

Map: Shoreside Vale -- The Hills

Would the hills by the Dam a good place? It'll bring a little more Mafia Hill life too it. Or, is it to high for a dodo duel? Not sure though either, have you tried this? /me has been out on alot of Dodo Duels lately.