[AUCTION]Maps

Jessica

There will be two maps available to bid on, the first being what i call Survivor City, it's most basic use would be for a zombie apocalypse server, used as some type of safe zone, and the other can be used for more or less anything.

I used SA:MP editor to make these, but i also have the MTA codes if anyone does decide to bid on my items.

Both maps are finished 100%

The rest i leave up to you all, and obviously, if the final bid is to low, i will not sell it.

The opening bid must be £10 or above.

Here's the screens http://imgur.com/a/XiJ1H

Ps: There's a few screens in there that are totally irrelevant to this topic as i forgot to remove them before i uploaded them

Have you even bothered implementing it into MTA? As it wouldn't work without adding the SA-MP objects into MTA itself, server sided...

Thanks for asking that, and yes i checked it, all of the object work in MTA expect for 19378 which is '' wall026 '' or ''wall027'' i believe.

Have you even bothered implementing it into MTA? As it wouldn't work without adding the SA-MP objects into MTA itself, server sided...

Thanks for asking that, and yes i checked it, all of the object work in MTA expect for 19378 which is '' wall026 '' or ''wall027'' i believe.

Wall is actually the reason why I asked that, since it's SA-MP object.