dealing with cheaters....!!!! awesum video

Gunn3r

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha, silly nubs, That vid is not only old, but also staged. The pc case broke apart crazy easy, almost as if nothing inside were connected, (missing things?) The fact that the guy in the end was partly smiling dosnt help anything either. and the speed that this happens, funny enough that there are about 5 guys there, who take apart all the wires so ODDLY quickly, and the fact that the said cheater wasnt even able to defend himself, at all. Im pretty sure we can rest assured its fake.

God I love crushing spirits.

Mr.Bill . have u tried trowing a pc from like the second floor ? trust me .. It brakes appart easly .. LOL .. that was a cruel joke i made with a old pc i was gonna trow away .. If ur going to trow it away .. why not trow it from the second floor first ?

It was along time ago . but i still remmember how the mobo snatched in half .but i do say .. yes .. that dude's pc on the video , it had no hdd , drive .. and it seemed to have a old mobo.. so .. ye could be fake .. but how the pc got appar .. i think that happens when the pc is made out of plastic , not metal