Some funny screenshots...

Blast3r

Alrighty, so I was bored therefore I decided to mess around with one of my Admins... And the result... Turned quite funny actually.

It all started when I bugged a Sentinel which made us fly around as we'd jump on it. Then we moved onto another vehicles, and these are the screenshots we captured of weird things going on:

ad111facb7.jpg

Annnd... This Rhino turned big when I died and TPed back to it (there were multiple in each other):

865a1e0eb9.jpg

d2d889bd60.jpg

Explain this shit... xD

:lol: Yeah that was funny but one question, How can a rhino (Gta object) can change its size without modifying?

That's the thing... I'm not sure how it happened myself. All I did was spawn quite some rhinos into each other until one actually blew up and killed me. When I TPed back to the location, I saw the Rhino like that while the Admin that was with me (Darius) didn't see it like that. Then I decided to kill him and try to reproduce it but it was still the same for him. Once I left the area and came back, it was all back to normal :P

:lol: Yeah that was funny but one question, How can a rhino (Gta object) can change its size without modifying?

That's the thing... I'm not sure how it happened myself. All I did was spawn quite some rhinos into each other until one actually blew up and killed me. When I TPed back to the location, I saw the Rhino like that while the Admin that was with me (Darius) didn't see it like that. Then I decided to kill him and try to reproduce it but it was still the same for him. Once I left the area and came back, it was all back to normal :P

And i was thinking there is someway to increase/decrease object's size.

Still that is quite interesting, gonna test it out myself soon.