First of all:

Noobie question here...

Im not too good at VC. Ive got the estate, drugs/ice-cream, boat factory and a few other things...

but I checked out 'Phils place' and I couldnt find him for the life of me. I went into the trailer too and there were pictures on the wall but no Phil :?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Phil will be at his place after you did all four Missions at the Malibu club, which you have to own for that.

These missions are really difficult compared to the rest of the game, but of course no problem for an enhanced VC player.

This is kinda off the subject... I posted a page basicly of ideas for Vice City Multi, it was in suggestion. I had sum really good ideas :) But I dont know where the topic went :? it like vanished :( I hope I find it cuz I wrote sum good ideas, if I dont find it i'l write it again and post it here :) well i'l c wat I can do... Laters guys :)

Henry

P.S. You guys at MTA kick arse

• 2 weeks later...
i heard there was a UFO or a "secret car" in the base? is this true?

edit:

yea! i fixed the bug on this topic! @least right now i did

nope... that was a rumour... if your thinking of the same thing as i am...

although, there is a mod which changes the maverick to a UFO...

• 1 month later...

I just read the MTA v0.2 update on the first page. Y'know this is beginning to become a total masterpiece and I don't care how long it takes to make the bloody thing, but as long as its in there (wich I hope is a 100% certainty), and, hey... all you guys that program out ther, u make the world a better place for all us and everybody else. You guys know what to do and do it well. Great Job! :D

MTA:VC 0.2 is just gonna be so great.... I bet I am going to think I'm dreaming when it comes out... holy cow! That moment, I will never forget it... when it happens... I mean, we still have to wait (in excitement) and just like most of you, I don't care when it comes out even if I'm a grandpa by then, I will wait for it! Good job guys!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...