Scarface: The Game..Coming Fall 2005

Gunn3r

Hmm looks interesting, though the quality is that of PS1 it seems. I think it will end up somethin like True Crime or Mafia, a flop.

I don't really see how they can make a game on that movie, unless the idea is to go thru the game being cocky and having your ignorance eventually causing you to get killed by a shotgun blast to the back in a heavy gunbattle.

i have a bad feelin about this, it creates the same hype as true crime (nothing wrong with that) but looking at the game's gfx, it looks pretty much eh...bad compared to the real power of the ps2 (this game comes for ps2, right?) this game will flop, pretty sure about it

Hmm looks interesting, though the quality is that of PS1 it seems. I think it will end up somethin like True Crime or Mafia, a flop.

I don't really see how they can make a game on that movie, unless the idea is to go thru the game being cocky and having your ignorance eventually causing you to get killed by a shotgun blast to the back in a heavy gunbattle.

Mafia was a good game on the computer. I played the demo for PC. It supposedly sucked on the PS2 though.

True Crime was alright, but they all tried to copy the Grand Theft Auto style of gameplay.

Mafia was a good game on the computer. I played the demo for PC. It supposedly sucked on the PS2 though.

True Crime was alright, but they all tried to copy the Grand Theft Auto style of gameplay.

True Crimes wasn't bad at all. But the story sucked and the graphics where like sh*t. It's just a simple funny game (zombies anyone?)

well i kno one thing.....if this game flops universal...and well lets just say every Scarface fan out there will be pissed....cuz scarface is a big community...and well idf the game sux it might give the younger ppl a bad thought of scaface like...o yea the game blew i dun even wanna see the movie...u guys get wut im saying?...also if i had it my way i would have wanted rockstart to make scarface...imagine the job they would have did...i wonder if it ever crossed there minds?

• 3 weeks later...