[HELP] Please

1LoL1

Question

10 answers to this question

Your FPS isn't affected because the weather, what you mean is your Renders Distance if i'm correct.

The radius of map being loaded. I think there's an option too decrease it at the "Video" tab.

Regards Viruz

There actually are few weather IDs that cause the render distance to increase significantly (SA map only) and it may cause lags on slower PCs. You can change this only through Lua, there's no way for a client to change this.

Your FPS isn't affected because the weather, what you mean is your Renders Distance if i'm correct.

The radius of map being loaded. I think there's an option too decrease it at the "Video" tab.

Regards Viruz

There actually are few weather IDs that cause the render distance to increase significantly (SA map only) and it may cause lags on slower PCs. You can change this only through Lua, there's no way for a client to change this.

And how do I change it? :o When I saw those buildings, hills so I had little FPS.

Using setWeather?

But I do not want the server.. I got it on each server..

You can't insert your own setWeather script in every server. so as said above, buy a better pc.

10 And even my friends do not? .. But it has almost every small FPS because of this ..