why don't you ever update?

I can't help but seing the irony in the fact that I, just a couple of hours ago, complained that the page wasn't updated enough, and suddenly there are two brand new topics in that news section... ahhhh life!

I was thinking the exact same thing.

"Yuc Yuc Yuc" :lol:

Well for starters P.Daddy, the reason they aren't updating the progress counter is because maybe....hmmm...they haven't made any major progress...and when i game is in the high 90% of completion, usually there is no more progress to be made except the mta team is taking hours and hours of beta-testing to get rid of all the bugs, so that when the mod IS released, their wont be any whiners like you saying how stupid and buggy the mod is. And for the whole web-site beeing updated, do you think they have time to write up articles? I would rather know that the team is busy working on the mod then worrying about making a few desperate people happy with screenshots. Sure i am very anxious for the release, and everyday that i log onto the MTA page and see no release, i get frustrated, but when it does get released, it's gonna be soo good. And if you really can't wait for MTA0.3b, there are about another 50 games that could do you better, go buy a copy of Battlefield 1942, and you wont be back to these forums in a few weeks, and when you do come back, maybe it will be released.... 8)

first of all I wasn't talking about the progress just the main page. I know they are busy I didn't mean to complain I just asked howcome. Finally I thought I had already closed this one up my self.

I can't help but seing the irony in the fact that I, just a couple of hours ago, complained that the page wasn't updated enough, and suddenly there are two brand new topics in that news section... ahhhh life!