Yo......

Hey guys, well i haven't been here in months and months, but im back for a lil' bit thanx to LBtrw.

I'd just like to say hi to all of the guys here i've known since the beginning, such as NosGoth, Ransom, LBtrw, DJ GTA, etc.

I know there's tons of other forums i could put this in, but i know that this is the place that this topic will be seen by the ppl i want it to.

the :aMpT: stunt crew has really come a long way since i left these forums to administrate the archives (now showing over 150 stunt videos). I kinda abandoned the old SIN series a while ago, but that's back on track, and should be finished by the time school starts for me.

There's talk of :ampt: starting up a big site totally dedicated to stunting, we're just assembling a bunch of web designers and programmers (including me, lol) to maybe get that going.

And, i dunno, that about wraps it up. To the moderators here, if u really feel like this topic should be deleted/closed because it's in the screens and movies section, please pull urselves away from doing it, since i want everybody to see this and stuff.

btw, to those of u that wanna learn how to stunt or view some of our MANY archived quality stunt videos, just click my sig (which may i add is out of date), I wanna get to know some of the newcomer stunters here. Please feel free to add me at [email protected] to ur MSN, as i'm always glad to help out tha newbies.

Cheerz guys, and keep on stunting!

Andyroososoft

Welcome back mate. I can't wait to see a new SIN-video.

As for me. Ramon and I are in the end-stage of our video-production.

This video is gonna contain only original and sick-stunts.

I even did a 3938 degree spin.... And it's not gonna be in the video, because it's not good enough. :wink: Go figure that. (This is the truth)

Anyways, welcome back and I hope you remain stunting for a long period. 8)

welcome back andy, this forum section got pretty dead when you, bloody and sam left

LB was still here sometimes but wasnt really active in stunting but now i think all ppl are back to bring this community back on their pcj seats 8)

hey welcome back andyroo, nice 2 c u here :)

cant wait 2 c ya newest vid 8)

I'm working on a vid myself with NosGoth, it contains allot of grinds and sick spinning above 5000 degrees ( got the WR: 5991 degrees landed :D )

i guess that the vid will be done in a month from now 8)

so Be aware :wink:

mmm welcome back bud, sorry I never tested out that mod, I just started getting too disinterested in VC modding. Maybe next time (if theres one) I will be more reliable.

screw the map mod man, lol, it had a major glitch in it, so i ditched it

the new SIN video should be out pretty soon. i just need to get sum more stunts in from the crew. I'm like 15 minutes into it so far.

I'll occasionally be around here to review everybody's videos

REMEMBER to come to the :ampt: stunting archives to see wut we've been up to, and see all of our talented members' videos!

mmm welcome back bud, sorry I never tested out that mod, I just started getting too disinterested in VC modding. Maybe next time (if theres one) I will be more reliable.

screw the map mod man, lol, it had a major glitch in it, so i ditched it

Mine has a funny glitch too, objects may start spinning in circles and I dont notice them until accidently moving until later on. I believe its due to overloading a single IPL file.

Forget the map-mod man. I want the SIN-vid. 8) I've been waitin' for so long now. :)

EDIT: I've never told you this before Andy... But I love your tricktips-video. I watch it every day, because the music rox so much.

Every time I hear one of these songs on the radio I wonder where your voice is. 8) It's part of the music now.

Anyways.... Thank you for that great video man. :D

haha, thanx so much man. the biggest thrill of owning a stunt crew and making videos is that it makes good differences in other people's lives. thats wut its all about.

Well, i sent wut i have so far of act3 to Mike (in :ampt:) and he says its the best themed video hes ever seen, when it isnt even finished. It's really gonna be good.

Andyroo