Can't Load Resources [Base + Script Gate]

c12kta

You have multiple resources using the same name and at least one file that hasn't been found, remove or rename one of them, and check the meta file in the resource with missing files to make sure it's available there, then refresh again, "/refreshall" is not some kind of magical commands that solve all your problems, it will only try to refresh and inform you why it failed in case it fails to refresh.

thanks sir , but i still dont know wich one i must delete , i have many resources with difference name , after my server got stopped 1 days ago because some technical problem , this problem come again and make me confused ... i cant load this Base again the same problem ... im so confused , my meta.xml is fine it indexed all neccessary files , but why my resources still can run , i try on local server (not an VPS,just home server with no mods or script) and it works but when i run on VPS why cant be ???

Just read the output, all info is there, a resource named 'modloader' can't find the file 'weapons/:O.txd'. Then you have a resource named 'reload' both in [DayZ] and [gameplay] causing conflicts due to their duplication.

if i fix that problem , is that fixing my base too?

Use "/debugscript 3" in game, looks like there might be errors in the client side of that resource which has to be resolved. Client side errors could also cause the entire resource to fail loading and that usually returns the output you got.

thanks for all answer , i think it maybe too many same function of "myGate1" then i change it to "myGate2,myGate3..." then it work , thanks very much :D:D