Aik aur website!

x96

www.mtapakin.hol.es

Salam, bhaiyo, ye website sirf Pakistanis aur Indians ke conversation ke liye banai gai hai, mere ap sab se guzaarish hai ke is pe register kareu aur is pe baat kareu. Global Moderators ko abhi ham rakh rahe hain. Agar interested hain, to yahan is topic par reply kareu. Aur forum par register kareu.

Shukriya.

You are out of your mind. ._.

MTA team doesn't speak urdu nor they can understand it if you write in urdu so for god sake stop inviting people to that crappy forum.. I'll ask MTA team to lock this topic if you don't stop inviting people. You're telling them to start chatting on that forum. If MTA team can read this then they can also go to that crappy site and read all the nonsense you wrote there. *facepalm*

You are out of your mind. ._.

MTA team doesn't speak urdu nor they can understand it if you write in urdu so for god sake stop inviting people to that crappy forum.. I'll ask MTA team to lock this topic if you don't stop inviting people. You're telling them to start chatting on that forum. If MTA team can read this then they can also go to that crappy site and read all the nonsense you wrote there. *facepalm*

What "nonsense" i wrote there? Yes, I am telling them to chat there? What wrong thing I am doing? Do you have any problem?

Muje bare afsos se kehne par raha hai ke hamari website ko kisi ne kal raat ko DDoS kar liya tha, is ki waja se sab accounts khatam ho gai aur website bhi tabah ho gai, aaj mene website ko bari mushkil se recover kiya hai, sab topics ko dobara banaya hai. Pichle members se guzaarish hai ke woh ab dobarah register kar sakte hain.

Shukriya.

http://www.mtapak.hol.es

Currently staff hai:

Bilal: Administrator

Mr.ShariQ: Administrator

Evil#: Global Moderator

SaimRock (i'mHero): Global Moderator

I dont care about 1 damn moderator rights. I have administrator ship on 3 forums, I only take moderator ship at trusted and known forums. anyone can get my Ip to ddos me or can do anything. I dont care If I get mod on this board or not( its my luck). I also dont want mod on your forum. so better dont under estimate me.