Sign in to follow this  
#RooTs

HUD GTA:SA Remastered[released]

Ugly..

for me is nice :roll:

I don't care e.e btw,you said you'll put the hud decomplied , but it's complied.. eh?

Ugly..

for me is nice :roll:

I don't care e.e btw,you said you'll put the hud decomplied , but it's complied.. eh?

decompiled in version 1.2.0 :roll:

is a sign you, it is looking my script :lol::lol: Thanks man :wink:

I actually like it lol, only a bit too much space between everything.

Thanks man.. in which I can improve?

Is it me or the armour outline rectangle is a bit too low making the top line thinner than the bottom one?

Is it me or the armour outline rectangle is a bit too low making the top line thinner than the bottom one?

give-me screen shot, please

It's not ugly, it's different. And yes: remastered, which is great. I liked it. :)

I'm just against compiled scripts on community, since it's a community. Yeah, I know that there is a lot of guys that steal our job and put their names on there, but what's the problem? We create for fun. For learn. They won't never learn anything, while we keep progressing.

It's not ugly, it's different. And yes: remastered, which is great. I liked it. :)

I'm just against compiled scripts on community, since it's a community. Yeah, I know that there is a lot of guys that steal our job and put their names on there, but what's the problem? We create for fun. For learn. They won't never learn anything, while we keep progressing.

@StanleySathler Good friend :wink::wink:

Why I see the original HUD behind this one, always I start the resource or when I reconnect or connect for the first time, I will always see the original HUD too.

No bro, I always see the original HUD behind.

I will update it and upload, just a moment :wink:

I do not know what your game mode, more in my server works perfectly.

you should be using a shader hud, because the source of the hud GTA: SA, is not this

just turn on the hud on your server, or test it on a server gamemode play

I do not know what your game mode, more in my server works perfectly.

you should be using a shader hud, because the source of the hud GTA: SA, is not this

just turn on the hud on your server, or test it on a server gamemode play

Ye I know is something related with something I had running, I have other HUD and the bug appear too and then I stopped every thing to see what was the problem, is something related I had running.

Ye I know is something related with something I had running, I have other HUD and the bug appear too and then I stopped every thing to see what was the problem, is something related I had running.

worked? without bugs? :?

UP
THANKS , 3617 downloads in community

Added - Version 1.2.0 uncompiled

Edited by #RooTs