• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Since, Urdu section is getting a little bit spammed and needs a moderator immediately. I'd like to say a few things.

A moderator should be quite active, should post useful topics. He should be quite mature, and a good scripter. Why scripter? Because most people use other language boards to ask help in their own language in mostly scripting, thats why, scripting skill is required. Another thing, moderator should respect everyone, and should be fair. He should be well in writing Urdu, as well as English.

According to my point of view, in my sight, there's no person than Ryancit2. That guy is much promising. So, to the point, I vote Ryancit2. He's active, and a good scripter, fair person, quite mature, polite and a good helper.

Lets see.

Since, Urdu section is getting a little bit spammed and needs a moderator immediately. I'd like to say a few things.

A moderator should be quite active, should post useful topics. He should be quite mature, and a good scripter. Why scripter? Because most people use other language boards to ask help in their own language in mostly scripting, thats why, scripting skill is required. Another thing, moderator should respect everyone, and should be fair. He should be well in writing Urdu, as well as English.

According to my point of view, in my sight, there's no person than Ryancit2. That guy is much promising. So, to the point, I vote Ryancit2. He's active, and a good scripter, fair person, quite mature, polite and a good helper.

Lets see.

Agreed 1

about Ryan, His scripting skills are not that good.

I just see that everyone here is trying to get powers. same like Pakistan politicians. lol

everyone can help anyone without having powers too. I dont need president rank to help poor people. i can help without having it too. everything has its own meaning and ways. which we need to understand

Thanks. :)

That's why i am browsing my Urdu board 24/7 to help my mates, you can see every [HELP] topic is answered by me atleast once :P

Firstly, i am not asking to get votes, i just wanted to get nominated in it. Secondly, i don't wanna get powers, i am just free enough to help here on this board. For me, Mr.ShariQ is also mature + older than me, i respect him :)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...