بری ترجمہ معاف کرے. ایک درخواست اس فورم میں ماڈریٹر کے لئے بنایا گیا ہے. آپ کی بورڈ کے لیے صارف نام سے ایک ماڈریٹر کو نامزد کریں، براہ مہربانی. کوشش کرتے ہیں اور دھوکہ نہیں کرتے ہیں براہ مہربانی.

شکریہ

A moderator should be mature and should be atleast more then 15 years old, i don't think that these people are suitable for being moderator. Since i have seen attitudes of people in this Urdu Board. Also there are always fight going on in Urdu board.

Edited by Guest

I vote for my self and I think, I am mature enough to do this job properly.

میں نے مناسب طریقے سے یہ کام کرنے کے لئے کافی پختہ ذہن ہوں، میں نے اپنے نفس کے لئے ووٹ اور مجھے لگتا ہے.

Edited by Guest

saying again.....it's not all about whoever will vote for someone.....

this board actually needs a mature + high level + intelligent and active moderator.

it's better if mta:sa community select a moder themself for URDU BOARD ! ! !

nominate some of the suitable people for this job ! :D

this board actually needs a mature + high level + intelligent and active moderator.

it's better if mta:sa community select a moder themself for URDU BOARD ! ! !

nominate some of the suitable people for this job ! :D

High level and intelligent? I think they should hire Bill gates for this job then and I think, If MTA moderators do knew Urdu language then they would never open this "thread". They have to choose from us because we know Urdu. Urdu is our mother tongue.

Example:

What about giving Russian language board moderator rights to some Chinese player/member? Chinese player never going to understand Russian language but on side if we make Chinese player a moderator of Chinese board then he can work properly.

well, it was example to explain you that no one is that "High or intelligent". every human has to think before doing something and has to do it with sense. Thats it.

P.S: I was not ragging or anything, I just wanted to explain a little bit. please don't take it offensive or if anyone is hurted. I apologize in advance.

Thanks.

lol i just said "HIGH LEVEL AND INTELLIGENT" which doesn't means to give moder to any "russian" or "chinese" player....

i was talking about someone pakistani....guy with these skills ! nothing else....

only intelligents can understand whatever i actually said....

let mta:sa Team do his job and patient is the thing we all need....

apart that , infact i should also be nominated for moder....but it just depends on community moderators the way they use to see other! :D

• MTA Team

Please keep in mind that this is an Urdu board, so we will only consider feedback from users who speak Urdu (or are from Pakistan).

Feedback or votes coming from non-Urdu speaking (or in obvious cases - non-Pakistani) users will be removed.

Also, a decision whether we pick a moderator for this board or not remains at our sole discretion.

exactly what i said....

well actually i belong to pakistan too...we can say that i am italian/pakistani....

i have 100% experience in urdu language ! :P

so probably i think if i can vote for someone so i'll like to vote myself....

+ what do i think to be the moder of urdu section the skills which are needed...i have them :D

now it depends on lead global moderators what do they think... :P