[HELP] Looking for someone to help further my scripting

VestraHD

Hello! I am currently beginning to script and can remember slight parts of LUA code for my scripts, however, I want to get better.

I am looking for someone who is willing to assist me in learning and generally give me advice and show me new ways to do things! I want to do things with SQL and LUA compatibility and I know it's possible as that's what 3/4 of scripts do.

If you can be of service, please message me or reply below!

how can he use LUA if he doesn't knows any :~ about how to use this LUA and what to do with the codes....

he probably needs to learn first and to learn he needs to see the tutorials e.t.c to know more about this ! :P

I learned with literally NO programming knowledge. I went to our wiki, looked at examples, made my own functions based on those. It's the easiest way to learn.

how can he use LUA if he doesn't knows any :~ about how to use this LUA and what to do with the codes....

he probably needs to learn first and to learn he needs to see the tutorials e.t.c to know more about this ! :P

I learned with literally NO programming knowledge. I went to our wiki, looked at examples, made my own functions based on those. It's the easiest way to learn.

Same with me Woovie :)