searching for a scripter

yoya99

• Moderators

Pardon?

You really think I am that stupid?

Nobody wants to write your code unless they are as stupid as your dog.

If you want that, you should start paying people or trading with them.

You can trade with maps(home made) <> scripts(home made) <> userwork(home made) etc.

and if you have nothing to trade, you are a nobody. Nobody can help a "nobody".

BUT THIS IS NOT A SECTION FOR THAT, THIS IS FOR HELPING WITH SCRIPTING AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THAT.

YOU JUST WANT YOUR CODE THAT'S ALL.

• Moderators

Nobody helps a nobody, it suits one of your comments.

Pls help somebody...i have the feeling nobody wants to help me and all my topics have no answers :'(

Except you are wrong about that, many people have tried and you just wasted their time.

I never called you that anyway, you are only acting like one.

It is a shame that you have to make a joke out of it.

Just try to understand why they don't give the answers you want and why people reply negative comments on annoying and wrong placed posts like this.

• Moderators
Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity....If you dont want to help me with that then talk along but i go

"insanity"

Try me on another forum.

I already helped you on another topic, "with scripting", but I am not going to help you with this.

This topic should not be here, it is annoying and it makes starters follow your behaviour, which is a bad habit.

If I wanted to help you with this problem, I would go to the request section. I am not only speaking for myself but also for many scripters who have the same opinion about this.

Got it?

You are 15 years old(if it is valid), this must not be too hard to understand for you.

Edited by Guest

yoya, nobody is going to help you for free. Everyone's angry with you because you have been spamming one topic for more than 2 times and whenever we answer, you tell us a bullshit thing. You request your codes not try to make yourself. Go to 'Looking For Staff' section so someone can help. We are not your dogs that we will do everything you want. We help people who reply properly and don't request codes. They atleast try to do thier selves!