[DK] pilot and dm gang {recruiting}

l2ebel

yeah good job on the tw, was kinda hectic and crashy but surely fun :)

today is the garage batfight for turf #27 http://www.turfwar.mtaleague.com/forums ... c.php?t=29

so make sure youre on msn or irc to play

we also have a new member [DK]uZi, have a good time in DK :)

and uhhm mike, i must have missed your line in the hurry of gameplay so i think a msg in msn would be better but np, Iggy poped up 3 mins before the tw begun :P

oh and before i forget it, we have now 6 members registered at the forum so we may choose a gang hq for gta3 and vc so if you can plz get on irc to discuss it sometime :wink:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm msn, pm me your adrress :P

i can give you all msn addys when youre online again

ok the garage fight tw was cancelled since there was nobody to organize it, ie. bump or marcel so check the tw forum to see when it will be held

anyways, vic and me were still in the mood for a tw/gw so we challenged Quig and VVolven (FKU) to a 2on2 (since we didnt had more members online) in a match lenght of 35mins

the results:

score of DK: 14

score of FKU:3

tho VVolven had some fps problems and wasnt always ingame

gg and hope to fight FKU again soon :)

and we already have a new member (dont worry, doesnt mean i just pick anyone just coz we got 2 new members in 2 days)

his name is [DK]Progz, new to gta3 but used to vc, he can even run an official vc server for dk :)

tho i still wouldnt mind having an european gta3 dk server, we will see..

results of the first 2 turfwars:

Turf 65

[VCA] claim - [sM] and [DK] Counterclaim

4 v 4 v 4

VCA - Kills: 14 Deaths: 1 Score: 13

DK - Kills: 40 Deaths: 7 Score: 33

SM - Kills: 26 Deaths: 9 Score: 17

RESULT: DK gain Turf.

Turf 27

Event Match.

Garage Batfight

VCA, VCP, SM and DK. Other gangs were no-shows.

First round:

DK rebel v SM Boss - DK rebel wins

DK lips v SM xenex - DK lips wins

VCA MrBump v VCP Madboy - VCA MrBump wins

VCA Loendal v VCP Talidan - VCA Loendal wins

Second round:

VCA MrBump v DK BigVic - DK BigVic wins

VCA Loendal v DK Lips - DK Lips wins

Result: DK gain Turf

i would say, VERY good job guys, thats what im calling a good start with the tws

the title "pilot crew" makes us almost look like we cant kill , haha wrong thought :lol:

looking foreward to our 4th turf, GO DK! :thumbleft:

Hello [DK], Rebel recruited me today :)

I've been playing MTA since december last year when I found this excellent mp MOD whilst searching for new vehicle models for VC.

Me and my friends decided to try this out on our next LAN party (at that time it was vers. 0.2.2) however such n00bs we were at that time and only installed ASE and the MTA client (forgetting an important part, the server :P) so this was no succes, then I finally got internet at home and at this time 0.3rc was out and i've been playing VC since then.

I've been in 2 gangs, first one was called [FO] and it was made up me and my friends (just to show that we were on the same team) this gang was not anything serious, just fun.

I got a lot of friends playing MTA, and one of them asked me to join a newly founded gang, bTk. Me and my m8 were put in as co-founders, this gang had some few gangwars but shortly thereafter the gang died off when my friend left (co-founder.) I also left shortly thereafter. I believe bTk is now run by a guy called Vecchio, but it seems unactive.

Now that MTA:0.4 was nearing release I quickly obtained a copy of GTA III and had it ready for the new MTA. I've been playing GTA III alot lately and today [DK] dropped by on a server and I got to tryout dodo dueling which was great fun, and i've been reading about the turfwars which seem awesome. Looking forward to take the next turf with you guys 8)

Welcome Scorp, was good fun before :D Glad to have you with us, another great addition to DK.

indeed, another person that wants to fly all the time during a dd :P

hmm i just thought again about making a [DK] vid, it would rock...if only my game wouldnt slow so much down when using fraps :(

and none of the clans are on at the moment

neither are our members but sure we would fight tho we never did before in vc (oh shit that reminds me to post in the gangs topic +hq thread :o)

try to set a date/time and server and of course decide the rules before we start (vc needs to be played with rules :S)

edit: lol death you were on some mass inviting session? :P