[REL] MTA Cheats and Codes.

Bilal135

Hi, this is a resource made by me when I was free, well I've spent much time on this script, I took the idea from single player GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City and GTA III.

Commands and Description

• /aspirine - Sets your health to 100.

• /panzer - Spawns a tank for you.

• /rocketman - Gives you a jetpack. Type the same command to remove it. [Note 1]

• /nuttertools - Gives you many weapons.

• /moneymoneymoney - Gives you 1000000 money.

• /policecantgetme - Raises your wanted level to 2.

• /jumpjet - Spawns a hydra for you.

• /toodamnhot - Sets weather to scorching hot.

• /professionalkiller - Sets all weapon skills to maximum.

• /leavemealone - Sets your wanted level to 0.

• /sostrong - Sets your muscles to maximum.

• /fullstamina - Sets your stamina skills to maximum.

• /fattyguy - Sets your fat skills to maximum.

• /idontwantlife - Commit Suicide.

• /bigbang - Destroys all vehicles.

• /preciousprotection - Sets your armor to 100.

• /catsanddogs - Sets weather to stormy.

Version 3.0.0 (Change Log)

• /feelinglazy - Makes you walk like a drunk man.

• /iamugly - Gives you complete invisibility, nametag disappears even.

Version 4.0.0 (Change Log)

• /ilikescotland - Changes weather to cloudy.

• /ilovescotland - Changes weather to rainy.

• /ohdude - Spawns a hunter.

• /sticklikeglue - Better car driving skills.

• /ilikepinkcolor - Pink cars. [Note 2]

• /ilikeblackcolor - Black cars. [Note 3]

Version 5.0.0 (Change Log)

• Now only admins can use the cheat codes. (/rocketman is the only cheat that can be used by players)

• Jet Pack cheat command changed to '/rocketman' and '/rocketman' to remove the jetpack if you have it already.

• Fixed minor bugs.

Version 6.0.0 (Change Log)

• /programmer - Removes player's head and returns it back on the same command. (Kind of zombie) [Note 4]

• /stilllikedressingup - Changes the skin of player to random on every time you type the command. [Note 5]

• /betterthanwalking - Spawns a caddy and warps you in it.

• Fixed minor bugs.

Notes

[Note 1]: This cheat code can be used by any player. Type /rocketman to get the jetpack and same command to remove it.

[Note 2]: This sets the color of vehicles all in the server to pink. Do this command again, if it does not set the color.

[Note 3]: This sets the color of vehicles all in the server to black. Do this command again, if it does not set the color.

[Note 4]: This cheat code can be used by any player. Type /programmer to remove your head and same command to get it back.

[Note 5]: This cheat code allows you to change your skins randomly from id 100 to 280 on every time you type the command.

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... s&id=10264

I'll be updating this resource frequently, adding more cheats. Got any bugs? Please report to me.

Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Updates (Version 4.0.0)

• /ilikescotland - Changes weather to cloudy.

• /ilovescotland - Changes weather to rainy.

• /ohdude - Spawns a hunter.

• /sticklikeglue - Better car driving skills.

• /ilikepinkcolor - Pink cars.

• /ilikeblackcolor - Black cars.

Updates (Version 5.0.0)

• Now only admins can use the cheat codes. (/rocketman is the only cheat that can be used by players)

• Jet Pack cheat command changed to '/rocketman' and '/rocketman' to remove the Jet Pack if you have it already.

• Fixed minor bugs.

I'm not sure if I'm going to update this script in future, might be yes, may be no. But hope you all will like it, I've really spent a lot of time on this script.

Dude 220 lines are seriously less. You have added so many handlers its easy 220 lines like that, I must say. I am not offending you but just telling you.

Maybe its easy for you, because you are an old scripter, I've just started scripting two weeks ago, and I'm creating this. I learned a lot in these two weeks and I'm still learning about commands. How ever this resource is better than other cheat code resources I've seen on the community, and I've also seen their codes, which is shit and messy causing a lot of problems. At least, I released this to community.

Updates (Version 6.0.0)

• /programmer - Removes player's head and returns it back on the same command. (Kind of zombie)

• /stilllikedressingup - Changes the skin of player to random on every time you type the command.

• /betterthanwalking - Spawns a caddy and warps you in it.

• Fixed minor bugs.

Topic Updated

• Added [Notes]. Take a look.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...