[In Development] Multi Theft Auto - School Days (Game Mode)

Bilal135

mbkgoj.png

Hi guys, it's my pleasure to present a whole new game mode created by scratch by me and my friend. This is ''Multi Theft Auto - School Days'' which gives you opportunity to experience real life school in Multi Theft Auto San Andreas!

Yes! You have your own house, you have your own parents! You have even teachers, schools! You have to select your age and name before you start playing. You'll get a degree after completing the school, and then you will employed!

There will be NPC parents and teachers. Players would be able to create their own character, one registered account will create a character, and start playing.

Authors: Bilal135, Denny199, Anubhav.

Contributors: MagicMayhem, Lampard.

Total Progress (Beta 0.01)

Features

• Vinewood Houses - 10%

• Vinewood School - 10%

• Age System - 10%

• Degree System (After Age 20) - In Beta 0.02

• Character Creator - 10%

• Jobs (After getting a degree) - In Beta 0.02

• Login Panel - 50%

• Save System - Done

• NPC System - 10%

• Shops - In Beta 0.02

• Mod Manager - Done

^And there will be a lot of impressing features. After getting completed, we will release the uncompiled version allowing you to edit anything you want..!

Screenshots

Coming Soon!

Currently, we are working on Beta 0.01, we have also our server (Beta 0.01) where you can come and check this game mode out!

n-560x95_FFFFFF_FFFFFF_000000_000000.png

IP Adress: mtasa://37.187.158.16:22503

Server Password: Soon will be here.

Thanks.

Edited by Guest
Seems like a really nice, unique concept.

But, how will the players be able to interact with each other? I mean like, what is the multiplayer perspective of this gamemode?

First of all, I'd like to thank you for appreciating our work. This game mode is type of roleplay, which reminds you the life of school, You can ask questions from teachers, you can do everything! You can even get job degrees, and get employed! You can buy your own cars if you have the license. You live in your own home! You can make your own friends (Friends are actual players , not NPCs)...and even ask anything from the NPC parents. (And a lot of more features)

Since we are developing from scratch, so it may take a little bit time, hope people will like this game mode...We are giving you the authority to edit the script as you wish, we'll release the whole uncompiled version as soon as everything is ready.

+You can interact the players, by simply pressing "U" (local chat) or ''T'' main chat. It doesn't have any restrictions like roleplay game mode does.

Hope I made everything clear. If you got still questions, feel free to ask.

Seems like a really nice, unique concept.

But, how will the players be able to interact with each other? I mean like, what is the multiplayer perspective of this gamemode?

First of all, I'd like to thank you for appreciating our work. This game mode is type of roleplay, which reminds you the life of school, You can ask questions from teachers, you can do everything! You can even get job degrees, and get employed! You can buy your own cars if you have the license. You live in your own home! You can make your own friends (Friends are actual players , not NPCs)...and even ask anything from the NPC parents. (And a lot of more features)

Since we are developing from scratch, so it may take a little bit time, hope people will like this game mode...We are giving you the authority to edit the script as you wish, we'll release the whole uncompiled version as soon as everything is ready.

+You can interact the players, by simply pressing "U" (local chat) or ''T'' main chat. It doesn't have any restrictions like roleplay game mode does.

Hope I made everything clear. If you got still questions, feel free to ask.

So to just shorten your story it will be a RP resource without guns, and completely focusing on a legal life?

(By the way, if you want it to be a decent roleplaying server, you should not have a main chat. So as in, a local chat only.

Most people won't roleplay if you won't force 'em to do so ;)

So to just shorten your story it will be a RP resource without guns, and completely focusing on a legal life?

(By the way, if you want it to be a decent roleplaying server, you should not have a main chat. So as in, a local chat only.

As I told before, the main thing which will be focused will be ''School", and yes, other things will be for those who will complete the school course in game, (Jobs, Vehicle shops, Clothes shops), we are creating this from scratch, not even copying a single code line from any type of game mode.

Most people won't roleplay if you won't force 'em to do so ;)

Yes, you're right, I'll look into it.

Notice

New developers have been added, Anubhav got removed because of his childishness, MagicMayhem is now helping us creating this gamemode, We're not seeking any scripters right now, but surely a professional mapper to help us create this open-source project, pm me if interested.

Estimated Date Of Release: 2/11/14.

Regards,

Developer - DNA261

• 4 months later...
Notice

New developers have been added, Anubhav got removed because of his childishness, MagicMayhem is now helping us creating this gamemode, We're not seeking any scripters right now, but surely a professional mapper to help us create this open-source project, pm me if interested.

Regards,

Developer - DNA261

When it will be finished?

Notice

Regards,

Developer - DNA261

When it will be finished?

Developers are no more working on this, because of some IRL problems, we'll be not able to release this very soon. The project is postponed until further notice.

(Doesn't mean it will never release ;))