Comical vc video

This is a comical video made by a friend of mine(Rage Riot) that lives the UK. This is his first time at video editing, and i think it has done a pretty good job considering it is his first time. It features clips from SP, DM, and SM. So with out further delay here it is .

Also the Rage Riot knows he has made a small typo, can you find ;)

Marcel

Hey guys I finaly decided to register on the forums adding another forum to the 10 other forums I'm signed up to :P

glad you like the video :D I might make some more comical videos soon

i'd give it a 10/10

unless...

did u use mods?

scratch 10/10 input 9/10 unless more mods...

why does it matter that I used mods ... I made a comical/music video ... with out the banana car(mod) then there would be no video O_O

where do i get the banana car?

I got it from http://www.gtacomplex.com

9.5/10

especially cause i just love the song :P

editing could be better (however, it's still nice) and i love it that it's not the 3424094739047th stunt vid

those .5 points stay away cause the editing COULD have been better :P

hehe ty m8 it was my first ever video tbh and I have never used the program I used to create the video b4 in my life. but I'm suprised everyone gave me a score of 9 or over. also credit goes to my m8 D3ViOUS who helped me out with some clips and inspired me. he also helped me decide what to shoot.

Windows Movie maker is easy and if u do it right . it looks prefessional , well . kinda ..

O_o WMM sucks. I used Adobe Permiere pro 7.0 to make this video

It'd be better if you'd made a video that didn't break the EULA and destroy the team's work...

eAi

:roll: , dude , he dint use the banana car in mta ..

no I did that in single play and when I came to record more clips in mta I unstalled the banana car wrong and had to completely reinstall VC :P

well the gd results made me download it becz i only usually download stunt video, adn i must say it was fcuking funny, gd job. iv stil got the music in my head now and i last watched it 4 days ago. I expect it was quite easy to make cz it was all the same clips, overall a gd humourous video well dun

TmM_Ryan votes it 8.5/10

• 2 weeks later...