Hey everyone.....just wondering of what you guys....and devs/mods think are the chances that MTA which is obviously beeing designed for GTA3. But what about Vice City, sure it is a different game, but it is using the same engine as GTA3...the only thing i could see beeing a problem to convert would be the fact that by judging by the press releases and news....Vice City has NO multiplayer sript at all...so what do you guys think...is it gonna happen?

I don't wanna speak for MTA or anything, but VC does indeed use just about the same system as GTA3, all the memory addresses seem to work the same way. I already found which ones I need. I would say converting to VC wouldn't be hard at all. And GTA3's left-in multiplayer has nothing to do with the multiplayer mods.

• MTA Team

We hope so, we are gonna look in to the matter as soon ass posible. VC won't be released for another week so we have to w8 for it. But we won't abandon the GTA3 comunity. If it is simular, it will be possible to build a mod for GTA3 and for VC at the same time

There is also GTA World Online. Combining Liberty City and Vice City into 1 gargantuane city. In my personel opinion, I think that's even better then Vice City made Multiplayer by itself.

PS. Anyone know the url for GTA Word Online?

We hope so, we are gonna look in to the matter as soon ass posible. VC won't be released for another week so we have to w8 for it. But we won't abandon the GTA3 comunity. If it is simular, it will be possible to build a mod for GTA3 and for VC at the same time

Well as long as you don't slow down the progress of building MTA 0.3b for GTA3, then i can't complain.....arg, i'm just so anxious to play gta3 online stable..lol, and when i get sick of gta3, you mta'ers will have made a mod for Vice City, i'm Set for life!!!