[SCRIPTER] Looking for job

ReSe

Hey! Im experianced 20 years old IT student. Im collecting money for life and new pc. In free time im programming in different languages and for about 2 and half year scripting for mta. Im a member of DDAS team, basically their scripter. I've done lot of projects in past, starting from small scripts to most advanced user panels based on modified dx-gui resource. You can check some of my scripts on DDAS servers. Website: teamddas.co.uk

Anyway if you're looking for a scripter to your project or whatever you have in your mind you can contact me here or via skype: "patryk_gs"

Of course remember I can't work for free but im sure we can always figure something out :)

Hi Guys,

I requested a script before (a song requester), then he replied to me to add him on skype.

In the first case I didn't fully trust a stranger to give him money for a script.

But I took the risk, I sent him 5 euro's for it and I got a great song requester back, nice looking, low priced.

You might like his service ;)

Marty

No problem I can post some ss but the best way is to see it on DDAS server. I've create player panel based on dxGui resource. It's really huge script with a lot of potential. It was designed to work with DD/DM/Race. Different kind of achievements, statistics for every mode. That's the most advanced script I've made so far. Took me about 4 months. Mostly I've been making scripts to DD and DM modes. If you really would like to see some of my work here I would make a video and send you url from youtube :)

It's really huge script with a lot of potential.

Do not exaggerate. A script that is huge doesn't mean it has more potential than a script with less lines but with the same functionality

That's the most advanced script I've made so far. Took me about 4 months.

You must be kidding, how many loc per day do you write on average? 5? Hm.. Is your advanced script "Object-Oriented" or "Process-Oriented"? In case it is the second you cannot call it advanced imo

It's really huge script with a lot of potential.

Do not exaggerate. A script that is huge doesn't mean it has more potential than a script with less lines but with the same functionality

Did I say anything like that? I said it's huge and it have lot of potential. You should read my words twice.

That's the most advanced script I've made so far. Took me about 4 months.

You must be kidding, how many loc per day do you write on average? 5? Hm.. Is your advanced script "Object-Oriented" or "Process-Oriented"? In case it is the second you cannot call it advanced imo

5 * 4 * 31 = 620 lines. That's like nothing.

Man, there are days when you can stuck in some place trying to find best solution. Really don't "judge" if you didn't experience it. And no it's not process-oriented.