CE(Chaos Elite) Clan(recruiting)

Braddock

• 4 weeks later...

The entire smoker's server admin do NOT cain u, get your facts right. I for one don't even know you so I duno where u get ur info buddy but i suggest u get it correct next time before jumping to conclusions. If you have problems within the smoking server then I suggest you contact myself an I will sort it out, or maybe post a complaint on the Smoker's Server forums?

anyway peace out

The entire smoker's server admin do NOT cain u, get your facts right. I for one don't even know you so I duno where u get ur info buddy but i suggest u get it correct next time before jumping to conclusions. If you have problems within the smoking server then I suggest you contact myself an I will sort it out, or maybe post a complaint on the Smoker's Server forums?

anyway peace out

uhm toker... noones posted here for a month who are u talking to :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

i forgot to say how amazingly great and wonderful it is that mta is rid of that horrable smokers server, btw, the admins there had issues, they allowed modders, and they would come in and heliblade ppl, if u think this is what makes an admin then u dont deserve to have a say

• 2 months later...